Are you participating in the JAMB 2020 Examination? then here are some very important tips that you should be 100% aware of.
The long-awaited JAMB 2020 examination date, March 14th is here and we believed you studied smart and your mind is well prepared for the forthcoming examination.
JAMBresult.org is a portal that is 100% dedicated to aiding all JAMBites score high in their exams. We are always here to support and encourage our students that success is not difficult. To ensure your examination is hitch-free and your success assured, here are tips you should be aware of.
Table of Contents
1. Eat Good Food.
This is one advise most candidates don’t follow. Some candidates are stress-up and won’t want to eat before the examination, it’s bad. Ensure you eat a decent meal before going to your Examination center. It surely will make you feel happy and give you a boost that’ll get you ready for the examination.
2. Sleep Early.
Another advice for candidates who will be sitting for the JAMB examination is to sleep on time. If you’re writing your examination tomorrow, ensure you sleep early today, so your body and brain will get enough rest. Science has shown that those who sleep better always remember things faster.
As a candidate, you should avoid going to bed late the night before your examination date, this is to make sure your brain has time to rest. Before going to bed, I’ll advise you to read through some past questions in the JAMB CBT Software and/or the JAMB Mobile App. It is important that you read before sleeping, because learning before you sleep helps improve retention but be sure not to overdo it, or you may forget half of what you read if you stress your brain enough.
In conclusion, do not read overnight into the day of your examination. Go to bed early, your brain needs to rest for optimum performance to remember everything you’ve been reading, or you may experience examination-block.
3. Wake up on Time.
You know, the worst thing you’ll ever experience, is waking up late, hours after your examination, it’s a nightmare. Make sure you set as many alarms as possible to ensure you wake up on time, some hours before your examination to be fully prepared.
It is also advisable to tell your friend, sibling, parent or any family member to wake you up an hour or two before your examination time so you will prepare and be there before the examination time.
On the Day of your Examination.
Be There Early.
- I think this should be important to serious candidates. Ensure you are there before your examination time. Candidates should be familiar with their examination center before their examination date. Get to your examination center on time, it’s advisable that you should be at your center, 30 minutes before your examination commence.
Don’t Drink Too Much Water.
- Don’t drink too much water, however, not drinking any water is not good at all. It should be moderate, drink a little water so you won’t be thirsty in the examination hall. Don’t worry about Dehydration, it is not going to be a problem during the examination. However, if you do drink too much water, you may need to go to the toilet during your examination, and it may not be easy. Avoid drinking too much water.
JAMB prohibited Items.
All candidates should please take note that they should avoid entering the Examination hall with any of the JAMB prohibited items. You don’t know items prohibited by JAMB? Here is a list of items prohibited by JAMB for 2020 Candidates.
When You’re in your CBT Center.
- First, you are to make sure that your Biometric Verification is done. This is very important. If it is not done, you should ask for it before entering the hall to write your examination. Candidates who didn’t do their Biometric verification may have their result “withheld” or “no result yet” when trying to check their result.
- When you are in the CBT Examination hall, ensure you sit comfortably, be confident and spread out. It’s proven that when we physically make ourselves larger, by spreading our arms or leaning back on the chair, this releases a type of hormone that automatically makes one confident.
- Before starting your examination, ensure you carefully read and follow the instructions.
- Start with a subject you’re strong in. I’ll advise you not to waste your time pondering on difficult questions, move to the next question before your time is counting.
- Make sure you Attempt all the JAMB 2020 questions.
We wish you the very best and don’t forget to share these important tips with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Whatsapp.