Want to change your Course or institution you selected during your JAMB registration? Then you’re in the right place. The 2020 JAMB change of course and/or institution is now available on all registered candidates’ Profiles.
Do you want to correct the data you submitted during your UTME/DE registration on the JAMB portal? This page provides all UTME/DE registered candidates, everything you need to know on the following:
- JAMB Change of Course,
- JAMB change of Institution,
- Correction of Names,
- Gender correction,
- Correction of State/LGA of Origin,
- Passport photograph correction,
- UTME subjects combination Correction,
- Profile correction,
- JAMB Date Of Birth correction.
Using this medium, we’ll love to reach out and inform all 2020 registered candidates who made mistakes while filling their forms during the 2020 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) UTME/DE Registration, that they can now make corrections for the following categories as listed below:
Important Note: Before proceeding, I’ll want you to understand this. When we say “Correction can be done once”, this means that candidates who registered for the 2020 JAMB examination can only correct their data/information once. So ensure you go through the correction before submitting it. After correction, you can’t edit it again.
- Names Correction (Correction can be done once).
- Passport Photograph Correction (Correction can be done once).
- Gender Correction (Correction can be done once)
- JAMB Subjects Correction (Correction can be done once)
- State/LGA Correction (Correction can be done once)
- Profile Correction (Correction can be done once)
- Choice of Institution/Course Correction (Candidates should note that when it comes to the JAMB change of course/institution, correction can only be done more than one time, but you will need to make another separate payment to initiate the next change of course and/or institution).
What you Need to Know: To process any of the following, including the JAMB changes for Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin, etc. you are required to pay N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only) either through Remita (online payment with Mastercard or Visa), or through Bank (by generating a RRR).
Table of Contents
JAMB Change of Course and/or Institution / Data Correction Guide.
To correctly change your course and/or institution, you need to carefully follow the procedure given below to effect the changes on your JAMB details.
- First, you need to visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- When it opens, you will be required to Login with your Email and Password.
- After a successful login, proceed and click on the ‘Registration (2020 only)’ from the list of services on the left side.
- Then from the drop-down menu, you are to select ”2020 UTME Data Correction”.
- Finally, proceed to make payment to effect the change.
It will be much easier if you go to a JAMB accredited center closest to you, because the crowd won’t be much. It is no secret that there are more JAMB registration centers than JAMB offices in the 36 states of Nigeria.
JAMB Change of Course & Institution / Data Correction Procedure for 2018 and Downward.
Candidates who registered and sat for the JAMB 2017 and years below, you can make changes to your JAMB Data/details by following the step by step guidelines provided below to change your data on JAMB portal.
- First, visit the JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- When the portal loads up, proceed and log in with your Email and Password.
- Note that you are required to click on “Application for Correction of Data (2018 Downward)” from the list of services on the left side.
- From the drop-down option shown on your screen, select the data you wish to edit and correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/LGA of Origin.
However, you should take note that all JAMB candidates who sat for the 2018 and years below examination can effect changes on their own through their JAMB profile dashboard without going to the CBT center or JAMB office.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach us through the comment section below. Goodluck.